Please Tell Me It is September ~ Baseball in San Diego

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please Tell Me It is September

Padre Fans!

It is only May 12th and the team is in a spiral that looks impossible to get out of. Buddy says the team will not quit and the attitude is strong. Have you looked at Giles, Kouz, Headly and LRod(how can he have a nickname) they all look like they have never picked up a bat in their life!

This is my 13th year in San Diego and coming from towns in Mass. and NJ where baseball fans run rabid for the Red Sox and Yankees I have decided to put my full allegiance to the Pad Squad. Not the chics and one guy that run around giving out free t-shirts that shrink, the Padres Baseball Club.

They have inspired me to blog and refine my writing skills along the way. I love the Padres and want nothing more for them to do well, but this is getting out of hand.

They are in the top of the 9th in Chicago and are going to lose for the 4th straight........

More tomorrow on May 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment